♡ Welcome! I consider it my job to create the conditions to deeply connect to key personal, societal and global themes. In a way that helps you discover more about how you can be fully alive and contribute to our world in these challenging times. In a group we create a common ground, starting from our own inner foundation. Experience teaches that when there is common ground and a sense of purpose participation has a real impact. I am offering a combination of free online get-togethers and paid lifemaps projects. I would like to extend a special invitation to highly sensitive, gifted and multitalented people.
You are warmly invited to:
- Become a member of the Deeply Connect Whatsapp group to get a link and the agenda for the free monthly meetings in which we share our truth, listen deeply to each other and make meaning of what is happening. You are free to participate, be it once in a while or more often.
- Participate in a paid lifemaps project. For most people it is not immediately clear what working with lifemaps entails. A personal contact is the best way to get answers quickly as well as get a first impression of the approach.
You can request a project for your own group of four or participate in a new project that’s starting. The homepage indicates for which lifemap scenarios there will be openings to participate. You can always ask to be put on the waiting list for a certain scenario. You’ll get an email when that particular group of four is complete.
The website Integrallifemapping.com presents the offerings for individual buyers, for private use. Offerings for organisations are tailor-made.
A project consists of a lifemap, an introductory call and two online 2 ½ hour workshops on Zoom, spread out over 1 to 2 months. The overall fee is € 305, VAT included.
Project costs are 20% lower in case a group registers and pays for them in a single payment and if the four lifemaps can be sent as one package to one address. This counts for EU countries as well as other countries.
Most groups choose to continue. The next 1,5 hour monthly online calls cost € 39 per call, per person, VAT included.
A lifemap package consists of a transparent envelope with a table poster and sticker sets in it. There are four different posters. The poster size is 59,4 x 84 cm (23 3⁄8 × 33 1⁄8 inch). Sticker sets are produced in-house, which makes it easy to adapt them. Life is constantly changing. The themes and concepts on the stickers are checked regularly on values, integrality, diversity and inclusiveness. For each project sticker sets are evaluated on their functionality for the group. Lifemaps will be travelling over longer distances, to different countries, in paper form. It is a conscious choice, taken to enable people to make use of the tactile sense. Lifemaps are meant to mirror a situation, key issue, work or life, the paper form helps to create an intimate atmosphere for self-discovery.
Shipping costs are included in the lifemaps project costs. Your lifemap package will be posted on the working day after your payment is received.
- When you’ve confirmed to participate in a lifemaps project around a certain scenario, you’ll get a simple form, to fill in, per email, asking for the data that is necessary for order confirmation, fulfilment, tax and administration.
- Payment of the project fee and for the follow on calls is done upfront. The payment options are by money transfer from your bank account to the Lifemaps.NL bank account or by money transfer using VISA Card. You’ll receive the correct VISA card information after your confirmation of participation.
- Lifemaps are used internationally. Inside EU (SEPA) regulation is simpler and costs are lower. Rules and costs for other countries differ. As an example, the bank for Lifemaps.NL charges € 9 per transaction for international payments from countries outside EU. Lifemaps.NL will pay the transaction costs in The Netherlands and, if applicable, you will pay the transaction costs on your side.
- After your payment is received you’ll receive an email with the invoice before the end of the next working day.
- The lifemap package will be sent to you with Track & Trace. You’ll receive an email with the T&T code before the end of the next working day after posting. You’ll find the paper envelope containing the lifemap package in your letterbox.
Privacy is of key importance. Integrallifemapping.com is a low tech website with a catalogue. There is no client data stored on it. At enrollment you will be asked to indicate your acceptance of the Privacy & cookies statement. Your personal data are treated in conformance with the privacy rules. They are not used for marketing, other than to individually approach you if you have shown interest at one point and sometime after your project has finished, for the purpose of evaluation. You can indicate not to want to receive email anymore after that.
In case you might decide after confirmation and payment that the lifemaps project is not a good match for you, you can indicate so per email within a week after the introduction. You have a right to return your lifemap package within 14 days after the introduction. Return shipping costs are your responsibility. When the lifemap arrives as new you’ll get a full refund. In case something is missing, you will get an email with a photo to show it and if such is the case with the amount that is substracted from your total refund. Within two days after this assessment you’ll receive the applicable refund for the project. There is no refund for the postal costs.
Lifemaps.NL is a one woman social enterprise, registered with the Chamber of Commerce Utrecht, The Netherlands, under 30213990. BTW-ID (matters concerning VAT) is NL001246484B58. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ellen van Dongen